Price Check

-

scampy

Reaction score
I have a mopar performance forged 3.51 stroke crank rods and pistons for .020 over 340 that we ran before we went to the 4" arm looking to maybe sell to help off set cost but not really sure what kinda of money it might be worth don't want to short change myself and not looking for the stupid price,looking to list local so just looking for thoughts.
Thanks for the help

Used rotating and valvetrain parts are always tough to sell and wind up collecting dust throughout the garages of the world. You gotta find that guy who needs that part, and is willing to accept your word on it's past usage. Take what you can get, and hope you get on the lucky side next time. I've sold $3000+ Winberg and Bryant cranks for $500...but I've bought the same, so it breaks even.

Used rotating and valvetrain parts are always tough to sell and wind up collecting dust throughout the garages of the world. You gotta find that guy who needs that part, and is willing to accept your word on it's past usage. Take what you can get, and hope you get on the lucky side next time. I've sold $3000+ Winberg and Bryant cranks for $500...but I've bought the same, so it breaks even.
I must be that guy... all I can afford is used!

-
Back