prices all over the place

-

maxie

Reaction score
I have as as I am sure you have seen also several different cars for sale, that are similar to one another. There is a 68 barracuda on ebay with a hemi in it, that I think was on here for a while and if I remeber right he wanted around 130,000 for it. Then there is a 69 on a car lot that they are wanting 40,000 for it. Here recently I have seen hemi B body mopars from 85,000 to 150,000, this would be for the 68-70 cars.

Seems like a large span for cars. I feel that a quality restoration car will still bring good money whether it be a 340 or a hemi car. I still think that it pays to go the extra mile no matter what you are working on. I still would never of thought of seeing 67-69 barracuda's with hemis in them bringing over 70k, but asking and getting is another thing.

A high quality resto with a Hemi in it is starting to bring in big money. An original 68 Hemi cuda will bring in big bucks as there were only 50? made. There were no 67 or 69 hemi cudas produced but a big block could be had and I've watched them climb from 28k to around 68k in the last 5-6 years.

-
Back