Princeton, WI for a week

-

xlexl

Reaction score
Omw to Princeton WI area for a week. Roomate and I needed a mental health break and his parents live up here. Threw my bike in the back of the truck and hoping to tour around WI a bit. Was hoping to meet some FABO members up here in the north and get to see your 4 wheeled babies :) good at bring beer and helping with whatever lol. Pm me if you think youve got some time to visit a bit!

****, man! I grew up in Montello, WI which is 10 miles west of Princeton. My parents still live there... and I visit once a month or so, but unfortunately I won't be around this weekend. Take a trip on Hwy 23 west and go to Montello and check out the waterfalls. :D

Thanks for the advice :) sounds like a good ride! Too bad I missed ya if your ever in wa look me up!

Bump I'm here :) FINALLY, loooonnnnngggg drive, be ready to move around tomorrow

There are some super sweet back roads over this way for the bike. I used to have an R6 and had a blast on the roads over here!

There are some super sweet back roads over this way for the bike. I used to have an R6 and had a blast on the roads over here!

Had her out last couple days, your right, great riding. The local po-po are a royal pain in the patoot. Apparently have nothing better to do than terrorize the local tax paying citizens. Other than today the weather has been gorgeous, plus its pretty cool, first no-helmet state i've gotten to ride in since starting over 10yrs ago.

-
Back