pro comp electric

-

63dartman

Reaction score
I see alot of adds on ebay for the pro comp fuel pumps. Are these reliable fuel pumps for street cars?

I believe it is the knock-off, now that I searched for the holley and the prices, I will wait for a good chance to bid on a holley. Thanks for the reply.

Fwiw look at summits brand of fuel pumps. Ive ran a few of them over the years with good luck and are made by aeromotive.

I dont like holley's pumpsor the design after i had one leak fuel into the electric motor. good thing i caught it before i had a car-b-que.

Dart360Custom said:
Fwiw look at summits brand of fuel pumps. Ive ran a few of them over the years with good luck and are made by aeromotive.

I dont like holley's pumpsor the design after i had one leak fuel into the electric motor. good thing i caught it before i had a car-b-que.

Where did you hear it was a aeromotive? Aeromotive does not make a pump that remotely looks like the summit brand pumps..My money is on that the 'summit' pump is really one of the 'pro-comp' pumps that we're talking about..Summits brand of intake manifolds (the performer, performer rpm, and air gap copies) are all the chinese 'crossflow' intakes that have been on sale on ebay for the past couple years...

Here is Aeromotive's most comparable pump.
aei-11203_w.jpg

Pro Comp
28_1.jpg

Summit pump
sum-g3136k_w.jpg

Holley Pump
hly-12-802-1.jpg

GoodysGotaCuda said:
Where did you hear it was a aeromotive? Aeromotive does not make a pump that remotely looks like the summit brand pumps..My money is on that the 'summit' pump is really one of the 'pro-comp' pumps that we're talking about..Summits brand of intake manifolds (the performer, performer rpm, and air gap copies) are all the chinese 'crossflow' intakes that have been on sale on ebay for the past couple years...

Here is Aeromotive's most comparable pump.
aei-11203_w.jpg

QUOTE]

My summit pump looked just like the pump above. except for a black motor area.looks like it has been discontinued in the summit brand :wack:

-
Back