Status
Not open for further replies.

LIMEY VALIANT

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS IN ENGLAND, EUROPE.

Pro mod Texas big bird ( ex Matt Tolbert, Austin, Texas )

1970 Plymouth Superbird known as Texas big bird. Painted in Richard Petty blue. Ran a 6.4 @ 225 mph in USA before coming to England where it has been carefully stored and looked after but never run.

Selling as complete roller less engine and transmission.

Best parts fitted throughout. Strange alluminium axle. Carbon fibre discs. Twin chute launchers. Twin fire extinguishers. Full carbon fibre body shell. Double frame rail car.

Chassis built by Pro Comp Engineering, Texas. Strange front struts and steering. Strange front and rear brakes. Santuff rear coilovers. Mark Williams all alluminium rear end. 4.30 gears. 17 / 36 rear tyres on monococque wheels. Matt Tolbert had $175,000 in this car plus his man hours. Body was made off an original Superbird

NO DREAMERS / PICTURE COLLECTORS

Price : £ 28,000 ( approx $42,000 )

Can assist with loading / exporting

Please pm me ... car belongs to a friend and I will put any genuine people in direct contact

Thankyou and please spread the word to other sites / interested parties.

TexasBigBird014.jpg.w560h367.jpg

mmw46_175.jpg

Wow.

That is like this girlfriend I had once….. I think she may have been ugly, I'm still not sure….. What I do know, is she could do things……Things you can't even begin to imagine……. Things that shouldn't be done.

Wow.

That is like this girlfriend I had once….. I think she may have been ugly, I'm still not sure….. What I do know, is she could do things……Things you can't even begin to imagine……. Things that shouldn't be done.
Ah thats funny You made me laugh out loud at work!!!!

Wow.

Dude! I had the same girlfriend!!! She was awesome and I was always drunk! LOL:-D

--I would consider getting and estimate for shipping to the states to aid a potential buyer in transportation costs, insurances, appraisal, etc.
--Is there any other info that could be provided regarding customs / taxes / duties, etc for someone to bring it back to the states?

hello back to basics

it could leave uk in a steel container with an invoice for whatever value you fancy ... it`s then up to you to present the invoice and pay the relevant tax / duty at whatever rate import duty is ??

to give you an idea on transport costs i bought a car from fort scott, ks loaded it in a 40 ft cotainer, trucked it to kansas city and railroaded it to virginia and then shipped to southampton uk. door to port was about $3000 for the transport in a 40 ft container ( should be a similar price going the other way ? )

hello back to basics

it could leave uk in a steel container with an invoice for whatever value you fancy ... it`s then up to you to present the invoice and pay the relevant tax / duty at whatever rate import duty is ??

to give you an idea on transport costs i bought a car from fort scott, ks loaded it in a 40 ft cotainer, trucked it to kansas city and railroaded it to virginia and then shipped to southampton uk. door to port was about $3000 for the transport in a 40 ft container ( should be a similar price going the other way ? )

Sadly, this beauty is far to rich for my blood.
It is interesting that it was from Fort Scott KS, which is an hour or 2 away from where I am at in KC.
The $3000 figure should help those who might be interested or can afford.

cool car, good price. maybe dave will have to beg his 50 website members to send him some money so he can buy it back. wasnt that how he ran his racing? you pay for him to play. lol multi millionare who isnt shy to put his hand out and beg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back