pro stars on a 73 dart swinger

-

74Dusterkid

Reaction score
is there anyone who is running this combo?are there any pics of them? cause ive always liked the look of the rim but i dont know if it will look good on a dart. i wil be going with a vynal roof and go-green.

thanks

You could allways buy the summit or jegs star wheel. Alot cheaper then weld. Also welds are a PITA to keep clean. Welds are not good on a daily driver or something that is going to see alot of outside weather as they pit very easily.

yea true i just meant the style of the chrome 5 spoke rim in general like the pro stars. just that style looks cool to me. but i dont know if it will look good on my car the way i hope it to turn out.

ill let u know i have the cragars that come in that pattern im hopefully throwin them on in May. I believe they were on the chicken coop dart that got done up, for your reference

Mine

DSCN1900.jpg

I have the Pro Stars on my Duster, and yes, they do need work to look good. I'm plannig to go to black steelies to change the look. If you're interseted, let me know.

ok now i feel assured that it will be a good choice. i get way to far ahead of myself with the car its not painted and it doesnt have the motor in it yet. this is a far out thing for me i need to not get ahead of myself. lol :-D

ive made my mind up that when it comes time for rim selection i will be picking the pro stars or a look-alike prostar. cause the look just appeals to me. :toothy10:

-
Back