Pro street Mopar pics......

-
thanks all,,,no such thing as a ugly prostreet ride,,,unless it has a bow tie,lol
ive considered sellng mine,, and getting a new challenger,,but ive had this car since thanks giving of 1984 when i pulled the shell out of a cotton field im mississippi,,,not sure i wouldnt miss it either,,,when i was a kid i wrecked a 65 barracuda car model my dad built,,painted it back,,had a big motor sticking out of the hood,, ive have the model packed away for years,,and i found a body to repair all the bad things i did to it,, i may decide to put it together like my dad orignally built it,,then build a 66 model to look like my real car,,,so this car has really been with me for a looong time,,,,but ide love a new challenger,,if i sold it it would have to go far away,, i wouldnt wanna see it at a cruise nite l ol

thanks all,,,no such thing as a ugly prostreet ride,,,unless it has a bow tie,lol
ive considered sellng mine,, and getting a new challenger,,but ive had this car since thanks giving of 1984 when i pulled the shell out of a cotton field im mississippi,,,not sure i wouldnt miss it either,,,when i was a kid i wrecked a 65 barracuda car model my dad built,,painted it back,,had a big motor sticking out of the hood,, ive have the model packed away for years,,and i found a body to repair all the bad things i did to it,, i may decide to put it together like my dad orignally built it,,then build a 66 model to look like my real car,,,so this car has really been with me for a looong time,,,,but ide love a new challenger,,if i sold it it would have to go far away,, i wouldnt wanna see it at a cruise nite l ol

dont do it man! i dont care if that challenger ran 8's, it still wouldnt be as cool as your Cuda! nothing beats real muscle...the new challenger is nice, but its just living in the shadows of the real stuff...i vote keep er!:toothy10:

If you do decide to sell it let me know . I'll go right to the bank and put a second mortgage on my house.

If you do decide to sell it let me know . I'll go right to the bank and put a second mortgage on my house.

LMAO,,, wont take a second mortage i dont think to buy this car,,,,,i have a ton of money in it,that i wont get back,,simply because it has seen several fases from the time i pulled it out of the cotton field,,(rust free ),,till it was at this stage,,,like blow fish said,,i had to sort out some of the poor work the shop did that back halfed this car did,,,,i picked him for all the wrong reasons,,but its very driveable now,,i drive it all over,, lots of people come up and say i se you ever place not afraid to drive a blown car,,,just make sure there are gas stations along the way,,lol a car like this,, which is not perfect,,i think ide sell for around the 26 grand,,,or so,,,lots of vintage parts that cant be replaced on this car,,and a few one off custom made pieces,,,its a haed turner at most events,,,,has been in mopar muscle,,and good guys rod and custom gazzette,,

Here's another..

There is an older fellow in Victoria who drives this sweeeet Duster, but NEVER opens it up.. ever. :(

1970PlymouthDuster550HEMISergio.jpg

your probably write,,,,

I love those Offy valve covers.

I would like to see some close up shots of that intake, it looks like it sits lower than mine. I hate the intake I have but can't find anything else, I'm thinking of building my own.

I love pro streets as well, they dont have to have a blower for me for me to like 'em tho.8)

DS416!!!

Whats the run down of your car!?
I love it!

-An fst fsh,dont sell your car man,just look at it!
Why on earth would u wanna sell that!!!

-An mike,tell the owner of the car hes a BUNNY
for not opening it up,an letting hemi power RIP.
;)

Here's another..

There is an older fellow in Victoria who drives this sweeeet Duster, but NEVER opens it up.. ever. :(

1970PlymouthDuster550HEMISergio.jpg

LOL,it proly scared the crap out of him the first time he tried opening it up...

I love those Offy valve covers.

I would like to see some close up shots of that intake, it looks like it sits lower than mine. I hate the intake I have but can't find anything else, I'm thinking of building my own.

blown fish,, my intake is an older intake built by gary dyer,,,its realy only a offenhauser 4 bbl intake with a plate on top,,,one of the first street intakes made,, and thats how small block mopars were made for a long time,,,im assuimg you have the hampton intake ?? yours makes it easier to install a thermostat,,, i still have copy pics of your cuda for some reason,, they show up blank,,,you must have some secret soft ware,, heres a pic of the intake apart when i had it powder coated also i had the vavle covers made,, offy had to dig out the molds, said thay had not made smal block mopar in years,,this was 2 years ago

refreshing the cuda july 2008 013.jpg

refreshing the cuda july 2008 016.jpg

refreshing the cuda july 2008 051.jpg

refreshing the cuda july 2008 052.jpg

No blower, but this one looks good too.
Wylde1.

That is just simply beautiful!!!

blown fish,, my intake is an older intake built by gary dyer,,,its realy only a offenhauser 4 bbl intake with a plate on top,,,one of the first street intakes made,, and thats how small block mopars were made for a long time,,,im assuimg you have the hampton intake ?? yours makes it easier to install a thermostat,,, i still have copy pics of your cuda for some reason,, they show up blank,,,you must have some secret soft ware,, heres a pic of the intake apart when i had it powder coated also i had the vavle covers made,, offy had to dig out the molds, said thay had not made smal block mopar in years,,this was 2 years ago

Mine a BDS blower intake, it started off as a 4bbl intake but they cut the middle out and welded the blower plate to it. The opening runs the length of the blower, not just the size of a 4bbl carb opening. I used a sb Chevy water out let on top of a spacer that runs the temp gauge. I'm seriously thinking of getting another blower intake from a swap meet, Chevy, Ford or whatever then cutting it up, or just buy a blower plate and build my own out of a dual 4blbl intake or an old Weind tunnel ram. I want something that doesn't look like it was just thrown together. The weind tunnel ram may be the best option, it has nice straight runners and I can make it sit pretty low.

PM me your email and I will send you some photos. The ones I have posted on here are through photobucket.

The closest thing I've had to pro street. big block 4 speed. cool truck, it was a lot of fun!

IMG_0633 copy.JPG

-
Back