Pro style decals

-

-Boosted-

Hard Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I cut my own decals and in the past have just done a single color (layer). I recently learned how to do multi layers so I made some 2 layer competition number decals for my Duster and today I am playing with a 3 layer. Looking for some honest feedback before I decide which I’m going to run.

2 layer
IMG_2223.jpeg

3 layer

IMG_2227.jpeg

IMG_2229.jpeg

Cool decals, but more pictures of the Dussah.

I like the looks of the 3 layer. I think it looks really good in the last picture. Maybe someday I'll get some made instead of using window stickers.

The 2 layer imo looks fantastic. The carbon backing on the 3 layer looks a little too “ricer” to me.

Decal/sticker. Easy enough to remove from glass though. Besides, my car will be too quick for cling. **** would fly off on the first pass! :lol:
Yeah well maybe the sticker may pull your window out from too quicks

Actually I already told Bill I like the old Western font, like Mopar used back in 62 speedometer.

That thing would have to be the size of your hood to get any definition I would think? Unless I’m thinking wrong, which happens regularly!
You're probably right, I was exaggerating which happens quite regularly lol.
Where did your avatar go by the way, that is a nice car to zoom in on.

That's badass, looks nicer than my pile. F4 green? Mine too
I must have been thinking of someone else (obviously) with a red 69 dart.
That looks like a cool track too from what I see
Thanks, need some of Bill’s fancy numbers to pull it all together!

You're still putting floors in, I have no excuse :BangHead:

The track is Barona drag strip, on a Indian reservation 14 miles from my house and the rodeo!

-
Back