problim posting an on kijiji help

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
I find myself in a position selling my Dart :sad5:,any how this is for who ever uses kijiji in Canada. My problim is i fill in the ad but it come up high lighted in red were i put fill in the description,ever time,what am i doing wrong thanks.

I'm sorry to hear you have to sell. As far as Kijiji, I'm pretty sure any red highlighted areas are a MUST FILL area. I'm not sure if this is the problem, just trying to help if I can.

As well, Kijiji will not let you post the same ad in different areas...

I'm sorry to hear you have to sell. As far as Kijiji, I'm pretty sure any red highlighted areas are a MUST FILL area. I'm not sure if this is the problem, just trying to help if I can.

Thats the thing i am filling it in but keeps come back red.

Sad to hear that Snake. I am not far behind you brother if things don't get better soon. PM me if I can help with posting on KIJIJI as I post a lot on there.

Ya I here ya getting some slack from Cindy, she says you will not get another like it,but she says that about every car i sell.

She is going to be right one of these days because they are getting older and many have been neglected or loaded up with a ton of bondo.

...sounds like site problems..

You used to be able to post it in your area and the surrounding areas but they won't let you do that anymore..

I hate the tires being in the used parts..

:sad8: Sorry to read this Snake, but I understand priorities.

Maybe list it 4-sale here on FABO too.....Good Luck :thumblef:

-
Back