Procar Pro-90 for tall guys question

-

Greg D.

Reaction score
Greetings.

Any of you tall guys install Procar seats (I’m thinking of the Pro-90s) and got a little extra leg room? I have pretty nice stock seats that are in good shape (‘64 Dart Convertible). I don’t have to replace them, but if a combination of the reclining feature and rolling back a few extra inches helps us tall guys, I may make the swap. (I will miss those chrome accents though.)

Thanks. Greg

I’m 6’1 260 lbs, love my pro cars. Stock seats suck for big/tall guys, being able to recline makes a world of difference.

Thanks for the quick reply. I’m 6’6” 230 (on a good day!). Did you get more leg room in addition to the recline? Does the seat go further back than stock? Thanks again!

Thanks for the quick reply. I’m 6’6” 230 (on a good day!). Did you get more leg room in addition to the recline? Does the seat go further back than stock? Thanks again!
Im somewhat leggy for 6’1, 33” inseam, and I can move it back a few inches from my normal driving position.

The tracks bolt to the floor, and you have some wiggle room fore and aft. My brackets also have 3 height settings you can pick when you bolt the seats to them. Although the lowest setting isn’t an option in my ‘74 because of the way the floor is contoured.

-
Back