Procomp /Speedmaster CNC big block heads

-

evil66

evil66
Reaction score
Just wondering what peoples opinions are on these heads.
A friend has the 325cc cnc ported ones that run the offset rocker fitted out with decent valves, springs, guides etc.
They are a huge inlet port and he had them flowed at 356cfm at 700 lift on the inlet and 295cfm on the exhaust.
Im thinking the flow isnt that impressive for the size of the port compared to the brodix or trickflow 270cc heads and this may affect how it runs?

I dunno how they perform, by they sure are cheap on Ebay! I think it would be far safer to spend the money on Trickflows because we KNOW they are a quality head and make enough power to stress a stock block.

Just wondering what peoples opinions are on these heads.
A friend has the 325cc cnc ported ones that run the offset rocker fitted out with decent valves, springs, guides etc.
They are a huge inlet port and he had them flowed at 356cfm at 700 lift on the inlet and 295cfm on the exhaust.
Im thinking the flow isnt that impressive for the size of the port compared to the brodix or trickflow 270cc heads and this may affect how it runs?
comparing max wedge to cnc standard port ? Everything I`ve rerad is about inline w/ the trickflows.

Not big block, but Mike at MRL, put the Procomp heads on my 408. So far they have been working well. The engine made 550 hp at 5800 rpm.
I guess time will tell.

Not big block, but Mike at MRL, put the Procomp heads on my 408. So far they have been working well. The engine made 550 hp at 5800 rpm.
I guess time will tell.
AH-SO, still sounds kick a$$ !

-
Back