Production Big Block A body headers. Any interest??

-

69B3GT

Reaction score
Ok guys, heres our chance to step out of the stone age and get on the same playing field as the Chevy and Ford crowd. Ive been talking with a fabrication company that does top-notch work. With enough interest they will produce Big Block A body turbo headers.

Pricing is to be determined as are the materials that will be used. This is up to us. The headers will be built in a 69 dart using shumacher conversion mounts, standard exhaust ports (no raised port heads), 440(rb) manual steering and manual brakes. Most likely they will be a 2inch primary tube but it may be switched to 1 7/8in depending on the demand and what you guys want.

AcedAutoWorx.com is the company and ill put a few pictures of their work up with more available if needed. Lets get some feedback here guys, there are already talks of small block A body turbo headers being produced if these take off.

What would you want to see in these headers? Primary tube size? Stainless? This is our one shot at someone finally putting us on the map and not letting the BrandX racers have all the production while were still cobbling together our own stuff or spending a billion dollars to have a one-off set of headers made.

This would be awesome, I have a small block in my a body but hey if they do good work will have them do my b body, should post this in the forced induction section too

This would be awesome, I have a small block in my a body but hey if they do good work will have them do my b body, should post this in the forced induction section too

I didnt even see the forced induction page. Thinking itll take 10-15 people willing to buy a set to get this off the ground. Ill be sure to post it there too. Thank you.

Too bad only turbo apps...we need a good header besides TTi that are more cost friendly.

-
Back