-
Status
Not open for further replies.

FastMopar71

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey everyone...I am searching for a 71 Demon project. Does not matter what motor is it, if any. I would definitely consider a roller, but the more complete the better. Must have good body, decent enough to work with. Not looking to do a total rotisserie restoration, but it will be my project car. I'm not looking for a complete rust bucket that needs every single body panel and all floors redone. I have searched the internet and craigslist in the NE. The Demons that I see on craigslist that are still available are still on there for a reason, they are overpriced and/or basket cases. I am located in NE PA, so the closer the better. PM me if you have something I might be interested. Thanks!

Hey everyone...I am searching for a 71 Demon project. Does not matter what motor is it, if any. I would definitely consider a roller, but the more complete the better. Must have good body, decent enough to work with. Not looking to do a total rotisserie restoration, but it will be my project car. I'm not looking for a complete rust bucket that needs every single body panel and all floors redone. I have searched the internet and craigslist in the NE. The Demons that I see on craigslist that are still available are still on there for a reason, they are overpriced and/or basket cases. I am located in NE PA, so the closer the better. PM me if you have something I might be interested. Thanks!

What is your price range for a nice one,

I'm getting a couple leads, but nothing yet that I feel is the right one. As far as budget...that is hard to say, because it depends on the whole package. I'm willing to spend more for the right car. Like I said, I would be ok with a roller since I have pretty much what I need to put on together. Maybe up to $6K or so...

Thank you to all that have contacted me so far...keep em coming! Thanks!

Keep the leads coming...At least I know they are out there! I need to find the perfect brother for my Duster. LOL:burnout:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back