-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gitdowns

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 69 Dodge Dart Swinger. Its an original 340/Auto car. Heres the story. My dad bought this car new to make a stock eliminator drag car. He raced it all through the 69 season. He put it back on the street after that. It was driven very little. It has 52000 miles on it. It sat outside in Oklahoma, the vinyl top rotted away. The car had a piece of wood down in the drivers side rear quarted panel, which caused a small rust hole. I have had the car for 10 years now. I got it painted and had the vinyl top removed and just ainted the top. I never liked the paint job so I never put the car back together. The car only needed a very small amount of body work, door dings, the previous mentioned quarter panel and a dent in the trunk where it was backing into a fence post. The car was stripped down to the bare body. all glass is out etc. It still has rear end and front suspension so it can roll around. I have all of the screws and small peices in bags, labeled in a box. I have a new 340 short block, but not the original. It was blown up and is long gone. I have the original heads, carb, starter, and assorted parts for the engine. I have the original trans, it has been rebuilt and has the 10" race converter my dad bought from TCI back in 69. The converter has been rebuit and updated when I had the trans done. The car has 3.23 gears in it now. It had 3.55 from the factory and I have a set of 3.91 gears also. I know the car isnt one of those high dollar cars you see at auctions, but would like to get a fair price for it. I can help with delivery. With economy the way it is and due to health reasons, I dont think I can get the car put back together which just isnt right. It will make someone a great project car. Email me at [email protected] or call Greg at 940-232-7863 after 6pm central time. I may put car on ebay soon, I just need to get pictures together and will add them to this post next week, let me know what you think something like this is worth.

Hard to say what a car is worth before seeing it. Post the pics and include the problem areas you described.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back