Project DART VADER

-
Not yet. I bought the qa1 coil overs, its sitting pretty low. May just scrap the air ride.
That makes me sad. Lol
I’m wishing someone would do air ride with an HDK and figure out what all’s needed to make it work, so I know I have that option without doing all the leg work.
:lol:

That makes me sad. Lol
I’m wishing someone would do air ride with an HDK and figure out what all’s needed to make it work, so I know I have that option without doing all the leg work.
:lol:

Nothing is set in stone tho. I know a sleeve style shockwave bag could work but ride tech said it wont lift it. The bellow style shockwaves are to tight without cutting into the frame of the car.

the challenge is simple....there is no friggin room. We push the limit with the 3-1/2" od coil spring. combine the A body Mopar frame rail width. IF you could put a slim air bag in, there is bound to be rubbing....then come the blowout....then you are a hot sucker.

the challenge is simple....there is no friggin room. We push the limit with the 3-1/2" od coil spring. combine the A body Mopar frame rail width. IF you could put a slim air bag in, there is bound to be rubbing....then come the blowout....then you are a hot sucker.
Time to break out the cocktail napkins and start doodling? :D

This this is so bad *** now. Glad I did all the upgrades.

20200626_192242.jpg

if I may....
over the tie rod anti-sway bar brackets on existing LCAs
HDK universal motor mount perches on K which allow for easy motor change down the road
larger diameter / latest version of pivot shaft assembly
one piece steering cross member
latest version boxed K-frame LCA mounts
all fully tigg welded on HDK jig

Oh I see. Looks like a have the updated version!
:thumbsup:
Excuse the other junk... I have it in storage until I get everything else in order to do the swap.
image.jpg

-
Back