Project Help - Body Shop?

-

Robb

Reaction score
Does anyone know of someone around Cincinnati, OH that does body work? I would be willing to travel a couple of hours… My project is at a stand still, and I am primarily looking for someone to spray primer (for now) after I have everything media blasted. Every place I call doesn't seem to want to have anything to do with a project car, and I don't have a place to try it myself….

Where are you having it blasted? the guy that does blasting around here will let you use his air to shoot primer before you take the car home..

man if you were not so far I would gladly help you out. Primer is not that hard to lay (GIVE IT A TRY) and it sands off quite easy if you make a mistake. Most places now will print you a direction sheet on the computer for the primer type you are using, self etching primer,epoxy primer,ect,ect. just follow the step by step instuctions and you would be amazed what you can do yourself. Good luck with your project

spray it yourself, primers dry fast and can easily be sprayed in a driveway (outside of your garage) or even in the back yard.

-
Back