Project Nighthawk

-
Sweet truck Man. I have a few. Also a member of Moparts. I do have to say though the wheel suck. Summit sells wheels that are a good price. Your bolt pattern is 5x5.5 on that year truck. Very sweet sounds great. How do you post pics?

Truck looks and sounds Great ! Now you need to get a buddy to hold the camera so we can see it in motion . :burnout:

Slant6 - thanks but I hate the wheels also - send me some cash and I'll replace them. by the way where can I find some pic's of your ride? lol

Trucks section on Moparts. Have a few there. Im 76dodgeboy over there. I need to get some picks of all 14 of them(wife has a couple) If I had the $. Its just chevy guy run sh:tty wheel like that. In do time. Some black wagon wheel style rims would look sweet since its black. Im working on a trade rite now(hopefully) for a solid 91-93 2wd Ramcharger. I have an 84 but its rusty and needs patching. Had a RUST FREE 85 that I bought in Jan 08 but the day I bought it it was totalled aswell as the truck my buddy and I were in when we were on our way back with it. Head-on colission and rollovers arent that fun. I mean Ive always wanted to roll a car but when I was prepared. Unfortunately the kid that caused the wreck passed away at the scene. We're sure he did it on purpose because we heard later his Girlfriend had broken up with him that morning. But Life sucks sometime. Anyway Most of my trucks are 70s. I want to turbocharge the Rc if I get it. I bought a 383 from a buddy that is est at 510hp and with a single 4bbl in a 76 Fury 4:10s andI think 30" nascar slucks it ran a best of 11.87 in the 1/4. He ran a tunnelram later but Im not sure if he got any times with it. Its also built to handle 200shot all day no problem. Ill start with a single 4 and go to the tunnelram. He estimates itll be in the 11s aswell in one of my trucks. But we only have 1/8 mile so in the 7s.

mastercylinder 041.JPG

001.jpg

018.jpg

64shorty.jpg

004.JPG

phonepics 094.jpg

phonepics 111.jpg

76dodgeboy @ moparts. Truck section. I figured out how to post pics now. Here are a few

phonepics 094.jpg

phonepics 104.jpg

phonepics 162.jpg

awsome truck ,wheels look fine really love the exhuast
have u had it to the track yet

i dig the 80's trucks to

031.jpg

is there a certain name for the type of magnaflows u got
thinking of putting side exit exhaust on my dart
really like the why urs sounds
thanks

Made it up to the track last night, was very very busy only made 3 passes with 1.5 hrs between runs. Ran my best time on first run 13.83 @ 96.63 other 2 runs had traction issues. Overall was very pleased with results, will get video posted tonight

-
Back