-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Suregrip391

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a 1973-1976 A-body disc brake proportioning valve. Looking for the one that works with a Disc/Drum setup from any 1973-1976 Dart, Duster, Demon, etc A-body. Please PM me :thumblef:

I know you would need to tweak the lines, but you could use the adlustable type...

Jims has one, but they want over $130... ouch!

I did a drum to disk conversion on my 1973 duster. So I think i have the prop valve you need. I also have the drums and master cylinder. PM me if your interested.

so what, why are you still following this thread then?

Lol, Following it?

When someone drags a thread up from the depths of the great beyond without paying attention to the date it automatically comes up in "TODAYS POSTS" when they post to it.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/search.php?do=getdaily&days=1

We have all done it and these threads should be closed when the come up so that way it can't continue happening.

Yeah I managed to find one over the years but thanks for asking!

Welcome to FABO 73DusterDriver. Newbies are usually welcomed in and encouraged to ask questions. No harm done.

Well while we are on them from this old post I have them $50 shipped lower 48. three left. Nice shape and clean. The line ends are still in place they are different sizes then the lines you buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back