-
Status
Not open for further replies.

340 demon 72

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Contact seller
I've got 2 nice porp valve one with very nice lines from the valve to the master. Both are for a 72 a body with front drums. $40.00 for both plus shipping plus 4% paypal located in Kenosha Wisconsin

20170326_151118.jpg

They will fit in a medium flat rate box if u remove the brake lines which is 13.60 total will be 55.75 total

Thinking about it. Seriously. Just dont know if it makes sense. When i can buy it new for @ the same price. Was hoping to get a better deal. But .we'll see

You think you can get the x pipe and the rest of them that are aluminized for the same pricell then I would go that way

I am doing a front disc conversion on my 65 Wagon. I already have all the SBP KH parts from Hemi71, but as I understand it still need a proportioning valve and dual chamber master cylinder. I'm not always the best at grasping what I've read. Would this be a good fit or am I looking for a different prop valve?

im not totally sure is the porp valves are the same between disk and drum the ones I have are for drum Hemi71 would know

Are the proportioning valves still available?
im not totally sure is the porp valves are the same between disk and drum the ones I have are for drum Hemi71 would know
Are the proportioning valves still available?

I have a question. I bought a 69 Dart with power drum brakes that had been sitting for a while. The brake peddle was extremely hard. I replaced all wheel cylinders, from shoes and hardware and master cylinder. I cannot get fluid to the rear brakes and the peddle is still hard. Does this sound like a PV issue or brake booster or both. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back