Proud- Hopefully for the right reasons

-

70greendart

Reaction score
I know how proud Mopar owners are of the work they have done and how their car turned out. But I realized that I felt proud of my two cars, 70 Dodge Dart and 2008 Challenger, for more than just how they turned out. It took me a bit but I realized it means other things than just a nice car. To me it means I accomplished something. I made a life good enough for me and my family so that I could afford what I have and not feel I was selfish. I done good. My cars represent friendships I have made and even more friendships I have deepened through my cars. It means being a little more charitable as I look to make certain car shows because of what the money earned goes to help and not worry a moment about a trophy or plaque. It means I spend time on here and other forums and truly care about the people I have met on here even never having seen them face to face. Recently read a thread on here by someone who lost a family member and felt the true hurt of his a bit and saw how the people on this forum did I think help him through it. So I guess we all on here should be proud, because you know this place is as much about caring as it is about cars. Thanks for putting up with me and I will keep all of you in my prayers.

Certainly! Be proud and happy of your success. That you feel a little guilty says a ton about your good character. Enjoy and be proud!

-
Back