PS Auto Glass

-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
Back in Auguast I won a complete set of side glass on EBAY from them. Had them shipped to my body guy who checked them for damage and put them back in the box, he never checked them to see if they were all clear. He went to put them in the other day and of course one of them was tinted. I called them about it and much to my surprise they had the piece of glass I need. Even bigger surprise was they shipped it free and did not ask for the tinted one back.

i have purchase 2 complete sets back glass windshield included and have had the best service great price quick shipping

Its good that they kept you satisfied... don't see that much these days.

One thing to do guys when buying auto glass is to first look for scratches of course but there is one other thing to look for. Waves..... look for waves in the glass. Cheap glass will have waves in it. I have seen some wavy glass come in lately at work. Stuff got sent back too. Lay the glass down and look at it at a angle. It will stick out like a sore thumb in the car.

Its good that they kept you satisfied... don't see that much these days.

One thing to do guys when buying auto glass is to first look for scratches of course but there is one other thing to look for. Waves..... look for waves in the glass. Cheap glass will have waves in it. I have seen some wavy glass come in lately at work. Stuff got sent back too. Lay the glass down and look at it at a angle. It will stick out like a sore thumb in the car.
I will let EZ know about this, thanks Marland....

-
Back