ps problems

-

1966 dart wagon

Reaction score
ok well im out of ideas my cuda has ps that some installed and it isnt orginal cuda components. how do i tell what they are off of orginaly. I tried calling my local hydryolic shop and they said they wont make lines...dam. Its weird cause the line on the pump side is like 1/2 size which is huge , i need a o ring on the pump side for it to not leak thats general it, i mean yeah the hose hits the manifold but i could fix that. any sugestions. I was thinking maybe i should just try and find a setup out of a cuda or something that is matching from some car. would ps components work from like a 70 rr, or a challenger/gtx or anything i have one off of a rr i could take out w/o problems?

thanks guys :thumblef:

you need to find out the actual size of the fittings and if they are male or female and go to a good parts store that has a catalog, hopefully with pics and/or fitting specs. they do make hoses for your situation, you just need to find it. Or remove the 2 bolts on top of the ps gearbox and change the inlet to something more common.

so that top piece where the pressure line connects i can take those bolts loose and swap that piece from another car, cool :toothy7:

-
Back