Status
Not open for further replies.

PanGasket

has cork sides
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have an almost complete PST Polygraphite kit for '72-78 Dodge D100 and D200 trucks. All of it is there minus balljoints. But I do have MOOG Inner tie rod ends and MOOG adjusting sleeves as well that come with the deal. I paid $270 for the kit from PST shipped to my door which DOESN'T come with inner tie rods or adjusters which I paid $50 (about) for. I think $200 is a very fair price. Buyer pays shiping which I could probably do in one flat rate box in the states and its still be well packed. I will ship to Canada is the buyer pays for it.

Located in Gainesville, GA 30506.

Will add pics tonight

Here's some pics guys, sorry it took a while. I had misplaced the MOOG parts in my closet

Here's the PST tie rod ends
UhAM2rR.jpg

Here's all the bushings and bump stops. The orange and white bags contain the grease fittings, dust boots, nuts, and cotter pins for the PST tie rod ends. I tried to get all the part numbers in the shot. If you can't read any of them but wanna know what they are, just ask. I am more than happy to check
yBO1r5u.jpg

Here are the Moog adjusting sleeves
7CsISeD.jpg

Here's the Moog tie rod ends with a good shot of the part number as well. once again, orange and white bag contains grease fitting, nut, and cotter pin.

vZsdwyx.jpg

Im gonna chk online to see if they list the difference between yer kit and for my truck. Thanks for posting pics!
You might be able to give them a call directly at PST and see if they could tell you. I'm almost sure its something to do with the centerlink and steering gear. No prob on the pics. I figured it'd help you out along with anyone else

Ok, some stuff will work for me. Here is what DOESNT work, tie rod ends(inner and outer) and the adj sleeves. Can you post the part#'s on sleeves and tie rods to be sure?? Yours should be ES428R/L(tie rods) and ES638S(sleeves).
Useable parts I can use retails for $130. Then I would still have to purchase ball joints(4)

Cheers
Steve

Ok, some stuff will work for me. Here is what DOESNT work, tie rod ends(inner and outer) and the adj sleeves. Can you post the part#'s on sleeves and tie rods to be sure?? Yours should be ES428R/L(tie rods) and ES638S(sleeves).
Useable parts I can use retails for $130. Then I would still have to purchase ball joints(4)

Cheers
Steve

Steve, those are the correct part numbers. I would prefer to get rid of everything I have together

Steve, those are the correct part numbers. I would prefer to get rid of everything I have together

No sweat, tbe most expensive pieces (bj's) are missing, thats why I put the retail prices for what is useful for me. You will have to find someone with 2 different trucks to put the pkg to use. GLWS!

No sweat, tbe most expensive pieces (bj's) are missing, thats why I put the retail prices for what is useful for me. You will have to find someone with 2 different trucks to put the pkg to use. GLWS!

Eh? All the parts were bought for a '74 truck and the tie rod ends were bought with threads to match the ones in the kit

You will have to find someone with 2 different trucks to put the pkg to use. GLWS!

Everything he has here is for the 72-78 trucks just like he says. That's ONE type truck. You're the one with the truck out of the year range of his parts, but you want him to make concessions?

Will trade for small block shaft mounted adjustable rockers or '72-'80 Dodge truck parts. Still standing at $200 firm +shipping, but worst I can say is no on trade offers.

Everything he has here is for the 72-78 trucks just like he says. That's ONE type truck. You're the one with the truck out of the year range of his parts, but you want him to make concessions?

I stand corrected:prayer: it can be used for one year, just not mine(although some will work).
Im not asking Pangasket to make "concessions"
I simply stated what retail price on useable parts for me was, then maybe a 2 part deal with another member could have been made?? I did the legwork and got a complete breakdown on both kits, so there was obvious interest on my part.

Not trying to hijack, just clarifying here GLWS

What kind of parts are you lookin for in trade?

It looks like someone spent some money underneath my 80 model, but I haven't looked at the front end real close, just see new shocks and bumpers cause they're real obvious.

I really hadn't intended on keeping this truck, but it's awful fun to drive.

I just bought another truck (86 D150 FS) for parts, so I'll have a slew.

Swaybar, rear bumper, skip white HEI dizzy and coil, lots of stuff. Offer up. Worst I can say is no. Even to cash offers. Im kinda sick of seeing it just sitting on the shelf being useless. Id rather someone get some use out of it.

How much of it will work on my 83 chassis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back