PST Sway bar Instructions

-

HTMLmopars

Reaction score
I just got the PST front sway bar for my 68 Valiant. It looks great, but I don't have a factory sway bar, and instructions were nowhere to be found, so I'm at a bit of a loss as to how I should go about installing it. Anyone have the instructions from theirs that they can take pictures of and post on here?

Did you get squared away? Sorry I have been in and out of the office dealing with family matters. Please let me know if you still need the instructions.

Thanks
James

Is that the one that comes with L-shaped brackets that go onto the shock nut and bolt to support the sway bar??

Not too hard, just remove the lower shock bolt and get one a step longer, then put the bracket on when you install the new bolt...

Did you get squared away? Sorry I have been in and out of the office dealing with family matters. Please let me know if you still need the instructions.

Thanks
James
I do need the instructions still, not super pressed for time on this install, just going to put it in when I have the time to

Please PM your full name and zip code that we shipped your order to. Plus a email address that I can send instructions to.

Thanks
James

-
Back