psycho duster

-
Great looking Duster, i think a Duster may be the only car that can look badazz in purple other than the Challenger.

one very sweet ride...you have done a top notch job on this project..should be very proud of yourself....dammmmmmmmmmm

as of now wet sanding and buffine
than the next time u see it it will be striped
and on the way home to me

Attachments

• Picture 151.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 766
  • Picture 152.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 753
  • Picture 153.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 758
  • Picture 154.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 742
  • Picture 155.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 764
  • Picture 156.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 760
Eddie,

Frikin SCHA-WEET!!! Can't wait to see with stripes on and all the chrome.

We're there previous owners whom are no longer with us? I just couldn't help but notice all the "orbs" in shots 1, 2 & 3 ? ? ? Seems like they're liking it too. . .

Eddie,

We're there previous owners whom are no longer with us? I just couldn't help but notice all the "orbs" in shots 1, 2 & 3 ? ? ? Seems like they're liking it too. . .

Oh man! You're right!!!!

Eddie,

lol joe it was raing out did not wipe the camera clean:eek:ops:

Hey Motopsyco whats the color and where you get that paint looks like same color as mine .Looks great...love that color..

wetsanding and buffing and polish and a wash
turned out great will bring it home on monday

Attachments

• Picture 164.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 611
  • Picture 165.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 622
  • Picture 167.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 600
  • Picture 166.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 605
  • Picture 168.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 626
  • Picture 169.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 613
  • Picture 163.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 612
Damn- I just ruined my computer droolin' all over the keyboard!!! If i wasn't already a fan of purple and Dusters I would be now. Really top-notch work. What part of Hoosierland are you in? I'm originally from Bloomington...

gc-drool1.gif
Verrrry niiiice
gc-drool1.gif
Well done.

Damn- I just ruined my computer droolin' all over the keyboard!!! If i wasn't already a fan of purple and Dusters I would be now. Really top-notch work. What part of Hoosierland are you in? I'm originally from Bloomington...

ftwayne

-
Back