Not open for further replies.

petty437

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I know it's not for an A body but I'm looking for a clean rear suspension part for a 2003-10 PT Cruiser. Suspension Cross-Member Bracket - Mopar (5272523AA)
You can find places on line that say they have a new one but do not as it was discontinued. Anyone see one at a "Pull-a-Part"? It's #7 in this picture. Thanks!
6a9aba73e8783eb6b051e98ace4fc69e.png

The local yards here are littered with PT cruisers so finding this should not be to difficult. If no one else responds that is closer let me know and I'll see what I can do. Can you confirm the bracket is the same for left and right?

^^^^^^^^ He maybe able to help you^^^^^^^ I see your in Kent Ohio, I live not far and still work at the dealer in Kent. Any PT we anymore is a rust bucked and there aren't any in Pull A Part that I have seen. You could call some bone yards out west. That would be you best bet. Good luck with you hunt. If the other side is good you could use it as a pattern. Quick Weld in Kent by the Police station could make one I'm sure. Might be cheaper than the shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back