ptc 9.5

-
Just got mine installed, I went from a 10 Turbo Action to the 9.5" ptc. Drivability much nicer, can't wait to go to the track

I ran 4 of them in 3 different cars in the last 6 yrs., my duster had there 11" & then there 9.5", that car ran 10.8s & had over 250 runs on it, the guy who owns it now just ran 10.75 with the same converter, it is now a good 5 yrs. old & still going strong, my last one was there 11" for a 904, all of these converters were "SPOT" on as Kenny told me they would be for there flash stall, they all had very low slippage on normal driving, if this in any way sounds like a sales pitch, ya i'll say it is lol, you just can't beat there quality for the price, my last converter was 285.00 & came with a balloon plate for nitrous & all there converters come with now.

i talked to tim he said this would be the right one for my set up He was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. He wants some pics of my car to. I am hoping this will pick my et up a little. I have a lot of new stuff in it since last time i went to the track. New convertr,new 456 gears rebuilt tranny with turbo action valve body. I cant wait til spring to see what it runs. I am hoping it will run mid 11s

Funny you ask this. I just ordered a PTC converter from cope transmissions for my 904. Its an 11" and 3000 stall....cant wait to get it. :)

PTC is money very well spent...9.5 std or steel stator are killer pieces.
Lane is a great guy and will always bend over backward to get you on the road.

I sure love mine...worked awesome with my 360 combo, but my 318 didn't make enough torque to use it. We'll see how it likes a 408.

I didn't have any luck and wont be using them. why do I want to pay them for a 100 rpm stall less than what I have when when it was 600 rpm smaller and ran the best

I didn't have any luck and wont be using them. why do I want to pay them for a 100 rpm stall less than what I have when when it was 600 rpm smaller and ran the best

Please elaborate more, explain the whole story, I have had nothing but good dealings with those guys, of coarse all can't be happy i know.

-
Back