Public Apology to ABCuda

-

Princess Valiant

A.K.A. Rainy Day Auto
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
i have needed to finish paying Mr. Andy for some parts and i have taken wayyy too long and its really my fault for not keeping good communication

while i was gone to my home town mid - summer Mr. Andy was coming through here on the way to san Diego......so i had my cousin meet with him on the way.

originally i was going to buy some disc brakes......but he also had a K-frame i needed as well.

i didnt have the money then for the K-frame so i told my cousin to get the brakes and forget the K-frame.

Well Mr. Andy was kind enough to say to go ahead and take the K-frame and mail him the balance......my cousin warned me to take care of it.

well with cut hours and life i kept putting Mr. Andy to the back burner which is not not cool of me and not fair to him

so at this point...payday is on the 9th of the month every month and i will take care of this bcoz he is waiting and its not fair

so this is an apology and great guy alert bcoz Mr. Andy has been kind and patient and i am truely sorry for my irresponsility.

Things like this happen and I applaud you for posting this up for him and use, Good guy alert bump for the 2 of you

Ok Rani, drop and give us 20 pushups... :twisted:

Then we will forgive you.... :D

Howdy little sis! Way to go for steping up like this . Shows what kind of member you really are . thats a good thing btw lol

-
Back