Public Service Announcement....

-

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Don't throw your false teeth at your vehicle. You could denture car.

Don't throw your false teeth at your vehicle. You could denture car.
DOH!.jpg :lol: :lol:

As a kid I remember getting into **** with the old man, he had false teeth. Every once in awhile he’d be yelling at me for something stupid I did and his dentures would fly out of his mouth. Of course this would make me snicker which would cause a nuclear meltdown. Ahh the good memories. Hope you guys hold the dear :rofl:

A denture wearing friend of mine went to a wedding that had all the keg beer you could drink at the reception, so he drank way more than he should. His very unhappy wife had to drive home (they live on a ranch).

About half way home, my friend had to puke several times, so his wife pulled over, but the last time she did so by a sharp downhill slope and he tumbled down the slope, while he was puking.

They got home, he had to take off his pukey clothes in the garage before taking a shower before passing out/sleeping it off on the bathroom floor.

Next morning, at breakfast he was just starting to think he was going to live, when one of his grandkids asked “why are you chewing so funny?” No dentures.

His wife was livid. Told him to take his damn truck back to town and stop everywhere he puked and look for his dentures. When he got back to that sharp slope,he lost his balance, rolled back down the slope in his old puke, and he found his dentures. He had to drive his truck home while he was covered in puke and suffering a hangover.

When he got home, he called his grandkids to get the hose while he got a lawnchair and sat down. “Squirt me off until I’m clean!”

Last time he ever drank that much

A denture wearing friend of mine went to a wedding that had all the keg beer you could drink at the reception, so he drank way more than he should. His very unhappy wife had to drive home (they live on a ranch).

About half way home, my friend had to puke several times, so his wife pulled over, but the last time she did so by a sharp downhill slope and he tumbled down the slope, while he was puking.

They got home, he had to take off his pukey clothes in the garage before taking a shower before passing out/sleeping it off on the bathroom floor.

Next morning, at breakfast he was just starting to think he was going to live, when one of his grandkids asked “why are you chewing so funny?” No dentures.

His wife was livid. Told him to take his damn truck back to town and stop everywhere he puked and look for his dentures. When he got back to that sharp slope,he lost his balance, rolled back down the slope in his old puke, and he found his dentures. He had to drive his truck home while he was covered in puke and suffering a hangover.

When he got home, he called his grandkids to get the hose while he got a lawnchair and sat down. “Squirt me off until I’m clean!”

Last time he ever drank that much
Man what a story. You just caint make that stuff up.

Man what a story. You just caint make that stuff up.
I can top that

I used to work with a guy who was from the deep woods side of the state

He was a bit of an odd duck, and one of his peculiarities was that he only ate every other day

I considered that he was the spiritual type that fasted 3 times a week, but his speech betrayed that not to be the case

So, one day i decided to ask him and without skipping a beat he told me, him and his old lady shared a pair of dentures, and they took turns taking them

So on days he didnt eat his wife was wearing them

My same denture wearing friend and his wife went to a social event in their hometown. Everyone was there. He had learned his lesson about drinking too much, so he was drinking in moderation. Eventually, natured called.

So there he was, at the urinal (alongside about 10 guys he knows and as many more behind them). And he sneezed - the big violent type. Next thing he knew, everyone was roaring with laughter. He didn’t know why, but he looked down into the long urinal, and there were his dentures…

He had to scoop them out of the urinal, as everyone was laughing their asses off, wash them at the sink, dry them with paper towels and stash them in his pocket.

He told his wife what happened, she laughed her *** off and told him he didn’t need his dentures to stay and dance. He got to be butt of every joke that evening.

Pittsburgh would throw his false teeth at the fat girls in Wal Mart. :poke::lol:

-
Back