PUI junk

-

jim

Reaction score
Word to the wise.
Order interior from year one. Told them I wanted legendary parts. Well they shipped pui. Well I gave a try. Seat covers went on and fit pretty well.
Door panels suck!!! They did not stamp the boards. You have to dig them out yourself. I could see the ones on the front doors. Problem is they are stamped on the top not the bottom.
Rear ones are not stamped and ate coming apart.
No help talking with pui.
Learned a lesson. Worth the 3 month wait for legendary

IMG_20210406_163535027.jpg

IMG_20210406_163506512.jpg

IMG_20210406_163512198.jpg

IMG_20210315_170344843.jpg

They probably stamp one board and put the skin on from the correct side for the side of the car. 1/2 will show 1/2 will not.

PUI is garbage.

Avoid Year One too, they just resell other maker parts and the customer service sucks more than a black hole in space.

If you want quality parts and service too, order Legendary interior parts via FABO board member Dante.

www.dantesparts.com

I bought Legendary on all but seat covers for my interior soft goods because I lucked into bucket seats already redone in PUI seat covers for my year of Duster and interior color choice for a total of $900... was hard to complain that the seat covers were PUI... But PUI next to the Legendary door panels... no comparison, if building show car the PUI seat covers would have to go, but whatever, my car is a driver, most will not notice or care, and myself... there is too much else to worry about on the car right now.

@RPM440+6 will fix you up. He is a dealer of all things interior and a stand up guy.

-
Back