gliderider06

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Contact seller
Bunch of pullies. See the pictures
Asking $20.00 each or we can work out something for them all. Plus shipping charges
20230526_175114.jpg

20230526_175053.jpg

I am interested in a 2 groove water pump pulley for a LA small block. It looks like there is one in the pic?

I am interested in a 2 groove water pump pulley for a LA small block. It looks like there is one in the pic?
Yes, I still have the pulley. Send me a PM if you're still interested in it. I was unable to start one with you.

Do you have a 3 grove pulley for air conditioning? My engine is a 273. Non air and looking for parts to get Paul Carrs old unit installed in mine

Do you have a 3 grove pulley for air conditioning? My engine is a 273. Non air and looking for parts to get Paul Carrs old unit installed in mine
I only have 4 groove crank pulleys and a single groove crank pulley for small block.

I may need a single groove water pump pulley for an Aussie LA318, as the one on this car "wobbles" a bit. Don't have dims or a P/N with me at work, but will get them tonight and shoot you a PM.

Jim

Last edited:
Yup. I need a water pump pulley. I scraped-off years of paint and POR-15 from the mating surfaces, but still:

I forgot I can't send pics in a PM, so here's what I know:

* 1971 318 Chrysler Valiant VG (from Australia)
* OD of the pulley: 6-9/16"
* Height (or depth) of the pulley: 2-3/4" to 2-13/16" (hard to be accurate wiith the wobble)
* No P/N anywhere I can find on it.
* I assume the center hole and bolt spacing is the same in Oz cars as US

PLEASE tell me you have one, as this is now holding-up this project, and I need my space back!

Jim

IMG_4767.JPG

IMG_4766.JPG

IMG_4764.JPG

IMG_4768.JPG

Last edited:
Will either of the crank pulleys fit a late A engine? I want AC but need another groove.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back