[WANTED] Pulleys

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine is a 68 340 No A/C. But I'm not looking for the stock set. I need a smaller W/P pulley than I have now to spin the fan faster. I've got a 2-15/16" tall, 6-7/8" OD pulley now. I need a smaller one though. The smaller shorter A/C one would work since I have a two groove crank pulley, especially since the front groove on my crank pulley is a larger diameter. PM me with what you've got and I can determine if it'll work. Thanks!

Engine is a 68 340 No A/C. But I'm not looking for the stock set. I need a smaller W/P pulley than I have now to spin the fan faster. I've got a 2-15/16" tall, 6-7/8" OD pulley now. I need a smaller one though. The smaller shorter A/C one would work since I have a two groove crank pulley, especially since the front groove on my crank pulley is a larger diameter. PM me with what you've got and I can determine if it'll work. Thanks!

Are you using a 69 and older factory cast iron W/pump? Or are you using a 70-up factory aluminum water pump? There is a difference in the pulley's. We do have an A/C single groove w/p pulley on a 77-78 360 motor, smaller in diameter, than what you mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back