Pumkin Run

-

Kegan B

Reaction score
Anyone else going? Its October 5th-7th at the in Owensville, Ohio. At the Clermont County Fair Grounds. There is everything for the whole family. Women's world, games for the kids, There is a whole section just for Mopars and Swap meet.

Cars Must be '70 and older.

Web site: http://pumpkinrunnationals.com/?page_id=7

What's in the "Womens World" section? I'm almost afraid to ask :tongue3: :rolleyes:

Looks like fun........Are U going with your family ?

Kegan, that's about 10 mins from the house. I rarely go, as it's a huge collection of Chevy's, some Fords and a handful of Mopars. The swap area is pretty big and draws a lot of vendors. But again, it's heavy on GM stuff.
I also hate the 70 and older rule.
C, I got a feeling woman's world would absolutely bore you to tears. It's geared toward the wives that got drug along against their will.
If your coming from out if town, you may like it, to me it's the same stuff that you see around all of the time.
If you do come, and you make here on Friday night, you must go to the Kroger's in Milford. There is a huge cruise in there every friday night. Usually draws a couple hundred cars. During Pumpkin Run that # explodes!

What's in the "Womens World" section? I'm almost afraid to ask :tongue3: :rolleyes:

Looks like fun........Are U going with your family ?
Jewlery, books, watches, candy, blankets that sorta stuff

Kegan, that's about 10 mins from the house. I rarely go, as it's a huge collection of Chevy's, some Fords and a handful of Mopars. The swap area is pretty big and draws a lot of vendors. But again, it's heavy on GM stuff.
C, I got a feeling woman's world would absolutely bore you to tears. It's geared toward the wives that got drug along against their will.
If your coming from out if town, you may like it, to me it's the same stuff that you see around all of the time.
If you do come, and you make here on Friday night, you must go to the Kroger's in Milford. There is a huge cruise in there every friday night. Usually draws a couple hundred cars. During Pumpkin Run that # explodes!
Yep another Friday-Sunday We are taking the '52 Suburban this year if you come you can't miss it..Blue with a silver metal flake roof

Yeah the 70 & older sucks but if you have a 71 Duster or a 71 Dart You can get in as a 70.

Then I highly suggest you make the trip to Milford on Friday night. You'll see what a real cruise in is. That, I might be at. If you need directions just holler.
If your going to be in my town, make sure you have some Skyline and LaRosa's.

Cudakel and I are going...We never miss it. I think it is a great time, but looks like the weather is going to pull another car show dump on us. Well I should be used to bad weather at car shows by now..Every one I have been to this year has been cold and rainy...Vegas, Columbus, Indy, now this one...good golly...
I will try to find you Kegan in your 52 suburban...We will have the brown and red 65 barracudas..Usually out in mopar country or sometimes parked on the track.

Come on Chris, It's not that bad. That's why you need to get an older car...We need to represent Mopars better at the Pumpkin Run. Make it so it's not a mostly Chevy show...

It isnt bad furydan..are you parking in MoPar Country???

here are a few of the early a-bodies I saw on friday.

Attachments

• DSC00031.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 99
  • DSC00032.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 121
  • DSC00033.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 129
  • DSC00034.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 104
  • DSC00036.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 115
-