-
Status
Not open for further replies.

JDCLE

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello, Does anybody have a pump lever screw in your bins you can sell me? My carb doesn't have one and although I got it to work, it's a bodge with a bolt and some tape. Or if anybody knows the dimensions, I can see what the local hardware store sells. I didn't have a micrometer with me when I was at the car to see what the bushing size would be.

See part #11. Thank you!

Screenshot 2022-03-21 115400.png

Hello, Does anybody have a pump lever screw in your bins you can sell me? My carb doesn't have one and although I got it to work, it's a bodge with a bolt and some tape. Or if anybody knows the dimensions, I can see what the local hardware store sells. I didn't have a micrometer with me when I was at the car to see what the bushing size would be.

See part #11. Thank you!

View attachment 1715893475
if you havent found one yet, im sure i have a carb or 3 that have one

if you havent found one yet, im sure i have a carb or 3 that have one

Thank you, I found one for too much online but I have it now. I’ll be rebuilding the carb on Friday and am looking forward to it!

You know, when you need something as specific as this is, it looks like you might get MUCH MORE SPECIFIC on your description. As in WHAT NUMBER in the diagram you want? We're not effin mind readers. My GOD

Yup my bad, I’m new to this and will be clearer! It was number 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back