Pumpkin Run Nationals 2013

-

Kegan B

Reaction score
Anyone else going? Its in Owensville, Ohio. Oct. 4th-Oct. 6th

Yea, I'll be in the truck. The Scamp doesn't qualify because of the year cut-off rules. I have decided to take the Scamp to the Mopar Nationals next year. You should bring yours and we can park next to each other. See you Saturday.

Yup, I need a '70/'71 Duster or a '71 Scamp to clone mine to fit the '70 and Older rules. I plan to cruise it to the Mopar Nats next year, sounds good to me. See you there!

Kegan. I was wondering if you were coming this year. I may go, but it won't be until saturday.
It's literally 15 mins from my house. If anyone is going to be there for the weekend, friday there is a huge cruise in at the Kroger in Milford, Oh.

Kegan. I was wondering if you were coming this year. I may go, but it won't be until saturday.
It's literally 15 mins from my house. If anyone is going to be there for the weekend, friday there is a huge cruise in at the Kroger in Milford, Oh.
Been going every year. Come on out, to bad the Dart isn't allowed in.

I wish I could. I planned on going, but since the furlough I've decided to cut my spending to only necessary things. I did buy an item that I had already negotiated a purchase on from a member, but that's it until I go back to work.

Have a great time and let us know how it was.

Well Kegan, how long did you stay?
Shell, my grand daughter and I were ready to leave when the sky opened up. It didn't quit until early monday morning.

Went til saturday, left out early sunday to head home ran through rain all the way back. I'll post all 150ish pics here once i get them into photobucket or may just post the link lol.

Kegan, I had fun walking the show with you on Saturday. Too bad about the rain. Did you ever decide which car you'd pick?

Kegan, I had fun walking the show with you on Saturday. Too bad about the rain. Did you ever decide which car you'd pick?
Yup that was fun. I did, Did you?
1F7477A3-9A28-48A4-810D-672833B15D31-1070-0000006207AC19D1_zpsc779228d.jpg

-
Back