Puppies

-

d55dave

Reaction score
So my wife has always wanted to experience having a litter of pups. We have had boston terriers as family pets for almost 20 years, they are awesome family dogs. Earlier this year we bred our girl, Abbie and three days ago her litter arrived. Just one litter, we are not a puppy mill.... they are all going to friends and family and we are only recuperating our vet costs and asking for a donation to the Boston Terrier Rescue foundation.

There are six robust healthy pups..... they are so damn cute that I thought I would share.

Here is Abbie days before they arrived. She was so ready.

IMG_20170428_212524.jpg

There were actually 8 in the litter. A huge litter for this breed..... birth number 8, grace, was sadly stillborn and number 7, bueller sadly didnt make it past 20 hours, he wouldnt feed.... the rest are thriving.

There were actually 8 in the litter. A huge litter for this breed..... birth number 8, grace, was sadly stillborn and number 7, bueller sadly didnt make it past 20 hours, he wouldnt feed.... the rest are thriving.
love my puppies...........

Thats awesome. We've been petless for a little while now but have grandkids instead lol.
Our one son and his gf just got a rotti mastiff mix and she is gorgeous.
Congrats to momma.

Uh oh.....you gave them names. I think you now have 7 doggies...lol. One of our Shitzoos had puppies a long time ago, and my wife named em all. She wanted to keep all of them, but finally realized it was just too many for our house. she bawled when every one of them went to new homes. Rags, the mama dawg, did a happy dance when the last one left....lol.

Uh oh.....you gave them names. I think you now have 7 doggies...lol. One of our Shitzoos had puppies a long time ago, and my wife named em all. She wanted to keep all of them, but finally realized it was just too many for our house. she bawled when every one of them went to new homes. Rags, the mama dawg, did a happy dance when the last one left....lol.
Yes..... charlene has wanted to keep one of them, however we already have two dogs and she knows that three would be too much. The good thing is we know where most of them are going, may as well spread the love around a little.

-
Back