Purchase info - CUSTOM Moroso Gen.3 Hemi oil pan by Cuda SRT8

-
Wow, if they hang 3 inches below the stock pan, then that is REALLY LOW! Could you possibly section them? (Is there an straight area with all four tubes where you could cut out 3 inches?)

As for the interferance with the 727, can you post up a picture? Would love to see...

Wow, if they hang 3 inches below the stock pan, then that is REALLY LOW! Could you possibly section them? (Is there an straight area with all four tubes where you could cut out 3 inches?)

As for the interferance with the 727, can you post up a picture? Would love to see...

I had a feeling they would hang low but not that much. No where to section them. Bending wont be an option, its too much and they will crease.

Pretty much my only option now is to build some headers myself.

I think you have a good start there with the Jeep ones. It may be hard to tell from the picture but it looks like you could shorten them by removing some of the pipe just below where the plug is hanging. I think having a decent welder tackle that would be easier than starting from scratch.

Due to several member's expressed interest in purchasing a custom Moroso pan like the one I designed for my '69 Cuda w/Gen.3 Hemi, I have started this thread. I specifically designed the pan to fit my car which has an AlterKtion front suspension with R&P steering and TTI headers, specific to the AlterK. Please understand this pan won't fit A-body Mopars with stock K front suspension.
'Cuda SRT8

One question, does this pan allow you to use the factory windage tray?

Thanks

Lee

Yes, factory tray. 5.7 truck. If stroker motor, you have to clearance the tray for the rod caps or get one ready to go from modern muscle performance. Also uses hole on driver side of block for dipstick tube.

One question, does this pan allow you to use the factory windage tray?

Thanks

Lee

-
Back