purchasing brake parts

-

baracus

Reaction score
Where are you guys buying you brake parts? I just ordered all new lines from fine lines but i need drum brake hardware kits, wheel cylinder rebuild kits, brake shoes, pads, rotors etc. I prefer to buy made in usa parts so I can get quality parts but not sure if thats even an option anymore. 69 barracuda power kh disks and 10" rear drums. Thanks.

Where are you guys buying you brake parts? I just ordered all new lines from fine lines but i need drum brake hardware kits, wheel cylinder rebuild kits, brake shoes, pads, rotors etc. I prefer to buy made in usa parts so I can get quality parts but not sure if thats even an option anymore. 69 barracuda power kh disks and 10" rear drums. Thanks.

Any reputable parts store in your city.
Rock Auto, on the internet.
Pretty much no such thing as American made brake stuff anymore.

Rock Auto has a TON of clearance brake parts - OE stuff too, like American made Wagner, etc. I get e-mails every now and them saying they are clearing out certain stuff and brake hardware I see a LOT. If you have a particular car of yours stored in their database they will send you e-mails when they decide to clear stuff out. Or else you will see the discontinued items & price in the catalog.

rock auto is 99.99% chinesium --- wait 'til you get your wagner from rock auto -- "made in china" right on the box....

The only way to find USA made is from somebody like me who has been doing this for 45 years -- and is not some "johnnycomelately" internet company....

I am the "New Old Stock" guy who is up here in the Northeast U.S.A. (West Hempstead, Long Island, New York) and have things like N.O.S. ++ Asbestos ++ Brake Shoes and
N.O.S. U.S.A. Made BRAKE DRUMS -- but, of course, when they're gone, that's it.....
The problem is that there IS NO PLACE to replace these......

You are :cheers:welcome to call me -- Craig -- 516 - 485 - 1935.....

-
Back