Pushrods

-

junior636

Reaction score
I have a 440 rb with Indy 440ez heads and a solid roller set up, I am having trouble finding a proper pushrod length. Anyone know where I can get an off the shelf pushrod close to 9.570"? That is my usable length not the overall. I have not been able to find anything, trying to avoid the wait of custom pushrods.

had smith brothers just make a set for my dads motor, just call them up and they will cut you a set. took ours about a week to get to us

I have a set that was in a 528 for a few runs..i can check the length if you like...ill never use them as all my stuff now is low deck....just let me know ..not on much as I use to be but check in from time to time...:glasses7::glasses7::glasses7::glasses7::glasses7::glasses7:

I have a set that was in a 528 for a few runs..i can check the length if you like...ill never use them as all my stuff now is low deck....just let me know ..not on much as I use to be but check in from time to time...:glasses7::glasses7::glasses7::glasses7::glasses7::glasses7:

I`ve got a brand new -in the box set of compcams pushrods that are 9.400 -$80.00 plus shipping-------------bob

-
Back