Put A Couple Mopars To Bed

-

RPMagoo

Just An Old Motorhead
Reaction score
On Monday, I put The 33 Coupe, and The 93 Dakota away, for The Winter. -- A little early, I guess, but with the lousy weather, I decided to do that. -- I will keep the 65 Valiant available, for a while yet.

33 - Front - Left.JPG

DSCN2006.JPG

Valiant - Front --.JPG

I did the same with my 69 B-Cuda, and my 67. The weather is just not nice for cruising so far this fall. I still have the 66 B-cuda at the ready, but the future weather dosn't look good.
Dave

S E Texas! Just waiting till I get up some morning and it is NOT 76 degress, 150% humidity, NO wind!!!!! 11 AM, I took the 71 duster down the road a ways to refresh my memory of all that does not work!! (turn signal indicators, Summit NEW temp gauge, 5 minutes I am back, and my head is wet as a wet MOP!!!!! NICE!!!!!!
I sure miss Missouri!!!!

I'm so glad that you're putting the pristine little Dakota away for the winter. Dakota just shed another tear, and some iron oxide.

Hell, I'm waiting for cruising weather to start. Done nothing but rain, humidity, heat, and love bugs for months.

Wow that coupe is gorgeous. I love it. After my dart Is finished that's gonna be my next project. I either want a 30s Plymouth coupe or a 30s/40s pickup truck. I'd also like to find a early 60s abody I love the 66 darts and valiants

The coupe is a work of art! I am putting my 67 to bed for the winter this weekend to make room on the shop for the 40 ford pickup build. Cant wait to get started on it. I have been using the Barracuda for my daily driver since the road trip and now I have a list of things to fix:-(

Nice Dakota! I signed up for gold status because of all the tips and tech for my Duster but the Dakota has been my baby for almost 20 years. I find out today FABO has some Dakotas also!

You guys are just so......so great. :thankyou::D

I thought it was all over
In fact, last nite we went to wallyworld and bought all new long pants and long sleeves for the kids
We even bought new winterboots all around

Then this afternoon, I went for lunch...81 degrees

So yeah, were rocking the duster again

Way too early. The Dakota can be driven year round. Quick take it off the jack stands.

-- Way too early. The Dakota can be driven year round. Quick take it off the jack stands. --
-- During The Christmas Holidays, drive Your Dart, over, to My house, and I'll dig out the Dakota, and We'll go for a cruise, together.

Hey your txt is breaking up. I can't read it. Did you say you were giving me the Dakota for the Holidays?

:thankyou:

Nice Dakota! I signed up for gold status because of all the tips and tech for my Duster but the Dakota has been my baby for almost 20 years. I find out today FABO has some Dakotas also!
You guys are just so......so great. :thankyou::D
Ive had 3. An 87 for 18 yrs and 300k mi. My father-in-laws 94 that just got totaled. My pride and joy is an 89 Shelby Dakota that Ive restomded over the last 7 years. Stock looking but moderately warmed original 318 and A500. a few older picks on the truck forum.

You should send that '33 out to Arizona for the winter...I could make space in the garage for it :)

-- Ive had 3. An 87 for 18 yrs and 300k mi. My father-in-laws 94 that just got totaled. My pride and joy is an 89 Shelby Dakota that Ive restomded over the last 7 years. Stock looking but moderately warmed original 318 and A500. a few older picks on the truck forum. --
-- Wow !! - A Real Dakota Guy. -- My Son has a 94. - 4 WD, also.. --
Dakota 5-18-17 - New Paint.JPG

Ive had 3. An 87 for 18 yrs and 300k mi. My father-in-laws 94 that just got totaled. My pride and joy is an 89 Shelby Dakota that Ive restomded over the last 7 years. Stock looking but moderately warmed original 318 and A500. a few older picks on the truck forum.

Sorry, don't mean to hijack thread. Truck forum? This is my 95.
tddak.jpg

I had a 94 Dakota 6cyl, 5-speed, 3.55 sure grip, sport, short box, I loved that 2wd truck.
Sold it to a neighbor years ago, I should have kept it.

-
Back