Put on my Truxedo today.

-

toolmanmike

Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I took of my topper (which it's for sale if you live close) and installed my Truxedo
TruXport today. I'm sure these were designed for S 10's and Rangers and the 96 and older Dakota boxes are just a shade wider and longer than the competitions's. The cover fit's pretty good, works good and looks great. I found a nice surprise when I pulled the green shag carpet off the box floor. The floor is like new! Not bad for a Iowa truck with 150,000 miles on it. Here's some photos:

Attachments

• 011.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 141
  • 029.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 116
  • 030.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 123
  • 037.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 138
  • 038.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 118
  • 040.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 109
Thanks Keith. It was a one owner from a old guy that spent most of his winters in Arizona. I forgot, I fixed my tranny today. It had a bad 2-3 shift flare that I thought might need a complete overhaul. I did a tranny service and adjusted the bands but still no better. A tranny shop on my route suggested adjusting the TV cable but told me how to do it like a Chevy tech would do. Well Mopar is different. I got a manual from e-bay a couple days ago and I adjusted it the correct way and it shifts perfect! I'm all smiles!!!!!! tmm

Looks great without the topper.Too bad you're not closer to me.

-
Back