Not open for further replies.

joseph eichner

65cudacool
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
65 barracuda rear right quarter window glass track with good roller intact. ( The piece that the quarter glass is bolted to.)
IMG_20191210_123732938.jpg

I would have to pull the part, let me know if your interested.

View attachment 1715439006

View attachment 1715439007
69FBCuda, That would be fine with me. I am trying to get the best one I can for my rebuild. I am already in the process of getting one from another member. The way this has been going for me so far with this quarter window problem between first buying rollers on the internet and trying to make something with the ones I already bought was frustrating enough. Now I'm getting them and when I find what will satisfy my rebuild and be happy with it. So I'll purchase as many of them till I'm finally happy. Thanks Joe.

69FBCuda, That would be fine with me. I am trying to get the best one I can for my rebuild. I am already in the process of getting one from another member. The way this has been going for me so far with this quarter window problem between first buying rollers on the internet and trying to make something with the ones I already bought was frustrating enough. Now I'm getting them and when I find what will satisfy my rebuild and be happy with it. So I'll purchase as many of them till I'm finally happy. Thanks Joe.
Ok Joe, I will dig into it tomorrow and see what I have to work with. I will update you later
Cheers,

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back