quarter panel source

-

omahamoparguy

Reaction score
Ok, dumb question #1. Where can I get quarter panels for a 67 cuda?
all I need is the lower part, not the whole thing.
(just got the car this week)

Lots of places. Year One, Paddock, Goodmark Industries, etc. Just search "1967 barracuda quarter".

dude i'm in the same boat. I haven't found any lower patch panels yet, only whole quarter skins. I've been looking for a while now.

Let me ask youb guys. Are you better off getting a skin or whole quarters?

OEM style quarters are much easier to put on and finish, even though they are more expensive in the short term. If you're talking about a '67 'Cuda like the original poster is though, you don't have a choice. You'll have to get skins until somebody starts making OEM style quarters for them.

Nope, A Body 68

Same deal for a '68 'Cuda. I think I heard a while back Auto Metal Direct was going to try to start reproducing fastback 'Cuda full quarters, but who knows when they'll be available. Unless you're talking about a '68 Dart? AMD does make full quarters for them. What kind of "A Body 68" are you talking about?

Think of it like this, the more you replace now, the less you will have to later, you can always cut out what you need and sell the rest.

From what I have been reading and hearing from body guys. AMD is the only way to go, the others are junk. I just took a look at their site and they have full 1/4's for 67-69 darts, none for the 67-69 cuda. I found an NOS for my 69 cuda on ebay. Here is the AMD link http://www.autometaldirect.com/

Since AMD hasn't started making one for the a body barracudas you only have one choice. Goodmark has the quarters made in Taiwan and everyone sells them. Some change the part number to hide that it is a Goodmark part and some don't. Best bet is to find the cheapest price on it INCLUDING shipping (since shipping will get you on these) and get them there. Another note for you is most auto body supply houses (where the body shops get their replacement parts when they don't use oem) are also Goodmark dealers and some will order in the quarters for you on a stocking order so you do not have to pay the freight. Where ever you get them only use what is necessary as the fit and finish leaves a lot to be desired.

-
Back