Quarter panel

-

Duster2022!

Reaction score
OK so I received my left hand for 72 diamond quarter panel today. AMD is telling me that the right hand side has been on back order for seven months and is currently being retooled because body lines did not lineup. They are trying to offer me a 72 demon quarter panel, right hand “Skin”
There are some differences but I think I could possibly make it work. The only thing I am confused about is the tab that is on the very back of the full quarter panel is not on the “Skin “ panel. I have enclosed a picture of the tab in which I am talking about. I am kind of confused on what to do at this point.

IMG_9025.jpeg

What does the marker light opening look like, I bet it was made to fit multiple years.

Just fab them, they are just sheet metal.

The one in my picture is a skin from AMD without the tab I had to fabricate it
Have you welded it on yet? I’m curious how far up the quarter panel the skin goes to and how it wraps inside of the door jam and how it wraps to the tail panel. Do you have any photos of that? If so, I would greatly appreciate it

I would float a skin on, stay away from the door jam.

I can do that but I have nothing in the back I hope the skin meets up to the tailight panel
Mine did, I ran them clear to the tailight panel, just floated it in by the door, and away from any body line across the quarter panel.

-
Back