quarter panels for 72 dart

-
I would suggest the OEM style full quarters from Auto Metal Direct. They aren't cheap, but I think they are much easier to fit and finish compared to the patch panels that don't reach all the way up to the roof. They run about $1,000 a pair. Prices don't change a whole lot from manufacturer to manufacturer on sheet metal. http://www.autometaldirect.com/ListItems/Quarter/Quarter Panel/Page/3.aspx

Cory, even though I know you are in the St. Louis area (from your intro), please include your location in every "wanted/for sale" ad you place. Also, you could add that information under your avatar so it is always there.

Also, I have merged your two quarter panel threads.

autobodyspecialt.com has the skins for $189 ea and OEMs for $469 ea. I bought a lot of parts through them, Quarterskins, trunk floor, trunk extensions, and floor pans. They were nice parts. I liked shermans better, but still nice.

Your avitar does not say where you are from but a body shop supply here in Windsor deal in alot of A Body Sheet Metal Panels full and partial. They are noot factory but I've used them alot and fit and quality has worked well for me as I am restoring 71 Swinger and prices are very resonable, worth a LOOK!!! crosscanadaautobodysupply.com Larry

Buy full AMD ones......you can find vendors on Ebay or Moparts. Pass on the skins, it will save you money and have a nicer finished product in the end

-
Back