Quarter window screw gaskets.

-

M0par

Reaction score
Usually I can find everything I need here by searching old threads. Seem to be stuck on this one… anyone have a source for the rubber that seals the latch to the window on a 71 duster? Thx.

0090A71F-88AD-4C3F-B1AB-CCF84C3F6635.jpeg

Last edited:
The above advise to get them from James Fillmore at DMT he is the man for things like that. If not listed email and ask

Thx I sent a email earlier today. Just waiting to hear back.
Just came across this thread.

I'm looking for the same seals for my daughter's '71 Demon.

Did you have any luck finding these pieces? We are just about to put in an order at DMT but don't see those listed.

Just came across this thread.

I'm looking for the same seals for my daughter's '71 Demon.

Did you have any luck finding these pieces? We are just about to put in an order at DMT but don't see those listed.
Did you try calling/emailing him??

I used these along with a small piece of vacuum hose: Seals Vent Window Pivot 67-72 A Body & 66-70 B Body

Next time, I'll just go to the hardware store and pick up a couple rubber washers.

Did you try calling/emailing him??

I used these along with a small piece of vacuum hose: Seals Vent Window Pivot 67-72 A Body & 66-70 B Body

Next time, I'll just go to the hardware store and pick up a couple rubber washers.
No, not yet. I was just adding things to the cart when I couldn't find those.

May not hear back with the holidays coming up but I'll send an email and see what happens.

-
Back