Question about 65 Darts

-

KevinB

Reaction score
I picked up the rear panels, valance, and bumper from a 65 Dart today. I'm hoping to make this stuff work on my 66 and convert to the smaller bumper. The metal is in good shape, so I'm happy.

So my question is about the tail lights. I was able to score three so I'm still missing one. But they could probably use new lenses, and I'd like to change them to the ones with clear centers. I see some on eBay listed for 65 station wagons that have the same shape I think, will they work or no?

Also on the 65 bumper is a light of some sort, is it a backup light or a license plate light?

Are you wanting to swap just the clear reverse lense from the wagon lights? ThAt should work but not the whole wagon light they are different. The light on the 65 bumper is a license light.

Are you wanting to swap just the clear reverse lense from the wagon lights? ThAt should work but not the whole wagon light they are different. The light on the 65 bumper is a license light.

Yes, I have the housings (3 of 4 anyway) but the outer housings have all red lenses.

I was wanting to take the wagon lenses which I understand are one piece with clear center, and use those in my housings

-
Back