question about clifford perf

-

MY68/6GT

Reaction score
why would they send me standard lenth push rods for a head thats is milled 0.100" i cant even adjust the f'ing valves

Since Jack died several years ago. Clifford has gone down hill with some folks getting screwed completely while others have no issues at all.
To answer your question thats all they have most likely. Or no one paid any attention to the push rods and they are all mixed together??
Frank

from them local engine builder blue printed the head (one of the best builders around) gonna tear it down and double check everything from the lifters to the springs and ALL point in between this week before i go to cliffords *** on this

Your builder didnt put Hydrolic componants in did he??? Just wondering if he looked at the wrong year.
I havent seen a .100 cut off a stock head cause no adjustment of the valves.
My02
Frank

They are probly to long with 100 off the head. Call and ask him what happened and see what he says( If it's anything other than i screwed up, Rip him a new one) There is always a posibility it was a simple mistake, but it's happening alot and thats not good buisness.
Frank is right 100 off shouldn't cause problems unless the head had been previosly shaved.

-
Back