question for the cooks among us

-
i admit that looks darn tasty. cooks on low all day? I guess...... nevermind, I went back and read the receipe!!!!!! I love my fresh farm open ranged free eggs!!!!!!

i admit that looks darn tasty. cooks on low all day? I guess...... nevermind, I went back and read the receipe!!!!!! I love my fresh farm open ranged free eggs!!!!!!

I love using the crock pot since I'm home with the kids and I cant always dedicate 45 minutes to standing in front of a stove, keeping an eye on pots and pans...but tossing some stuff in a crockpot and leaving it alone for 3-4 hours that I can do

then I guess Joey bought the last copy
he musta needed it

I'm impressed. I'm late to the slow-cooker party myself, definitely making that. Great memories your youngsters will have of their Dad's crock-pot prowess.

I'm impressed. I'm late to the slow-cooker party myself, definitely making that. Great memories your youngsters will have of their Dad's crock-pot prowess.

you would think so, but it seems my cooking skills are wasted on the kids
the little one ate it, but the 6 year old was very VERY upset when he found out I had put all that perfectly good bacon in an eggpie

-
Back