question for the turbo guys

-

Cumiford

Reaction score
Im wanting to put a turbo on my lincoln when i go to redo the motor. My plan is for big power but it will mainly be a street toy. Its a huge boat and will take a bit of power to push it. I was thinking about kaase heads. And a 514 stoker crank. Anyone know what neighborhood i should be looking at for size of turbo? I havent even begun the build yet just kinda looking for a base to start from. I also would like the turbo to spool late. Like 2500+ rpm.

I know this is a ford but theres seems to be better knowledge on here than the jacka$$es on my ford forum.

Im wanting to put a turbo on my lincoln when i go to redo the motor. My plan is for big power but it will mainly be a street toy. Its a huge boat and will take a bit of power to push it. I was thinking about kaase heads. And a 514 stoker crank. Anyone know what neighborhood i should be looking at for size of turbo? I havent even begun the build yet just kinda looking for a base to start from. I also would like the turbo to spool late. Like 2500+ rpm.

I know this is a ford but theres seems to be better knowledge on here than the jacka$$es on my ford forum.

theturboforums.com or yellowbullet.com , there are all kinds of combos that you can research on those sites.

-
Back